Sunday, July 15, 2007

Malaysia kena belasah part 2

Just when I thought after that embarrasing defeat by China, Malaysia's team might finally wake up and step up a gear, and maybe at least produce better performance, da dream blows away by that 5-0 defeat by Uzbekhistan. I don't mind losing, but please dun always 5 goals. Sad...

I even went and watch da match at Bukit Jalil. Not a very nice environment thou, really very very few people went and watch. I was hoping for a better crowd, but I guess the result doesn't help.

One thing interests me, the Selangor supporters there, supported Uzbekhistan instead of Malaysia. I think the last result really broke many Malaysia fans heart.

Jeering were heard all da time, especially when the camera zooms to Malaysia's coach. I dunno wats his name and don't want to know. More jeering could be heard when full time whistle blows. They deserve dis. This is not how a national team plays.

The defence was totally suicide. Its like giving goals as presents to them. Although the 2nd half was slightly better, but the game was long gone during half time, 3-0.

Let's see how's da match against Iran will be played. Sigh..

No comments: