Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Malaysia kena belasah!!!





Malaysia kena belasah. Very true, I watched this game on Astro that nite, and I was like WTF, is this how a national team should be playing? The defensive line was, well, CHAOS!! Midfield has totally 0 creativity!! Lazy to criticize all of them, it will go forever.

Its really very sad to see Malaysia kena tapao like dis, and I feel sorry for the 20000 fans (not sure bout the amount) who went and support them. The fans dun deserve dis. Malaysians always got very excited when Malaysia has big football events because we seldom have one. I dun expect Malaysia to win this match, I only hope they can play slightly better with more discipline in defence. Well, they did exactly the opposite.

The next day is full of reports bout Malaysia's poor result. I even saw a Malay newspaper sports headlines is "Malaysia kena belasah!" FUNNY!! LOL!!

No comments: