Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Asian Cup fever



Yay, I went to watch Korea vs Iran on Sunday nite, and I must say its da best match I've seen in Bukit Jalil for da tournament. The best match is still from Japan, which has my favourite Nakamura :D Back to the Koreans, the Koraen fans were fantastic crowd, they were always shouting of their country. I think some of em even fly from Korea all da way here. Half travel half support their team. Nice supporters huh. I never seen any Malaysian do that. Mayb dis is da culture difference.

In term of performance, both teams play very well, highest standard at asian football. Too bad no Park Ji Sung :( Even Seoul Ki Hyeon and Lee Hyung Pyo oso injured, sighhh.... But I got to see Iran star player, Karimi in action. There was once he dribble past 3 players and layed a very good pass, but that player's shot jus a little wide. Otherwise it would have been a great goal.

I couldnt capture many photos, cuz da stadium was so big and my camera wasnt that good to capture em. The photo above r da korean fans, really very nice environment, dis is da type of environment i was hoping for. Really worth it..

For Malaysian football, I think a revolution is a MUST. Otherwise it would only get worse n worse.

No comments: