

Yeah.. I have returned from Pangkor for quite some time. Somehow, I didn't have the mood to blog until tonight.
Pangkor trip was an enjoyable one, with some "incidents", such as motor crashing (it's not that bad, don't worry), and a MAYBE haunted beach (sounds scary huh?!).
I'm gonna highlight only the "special encounters" during the trip. Other than that are the usual stuff not worth mentioning.
First, it would be the motor crashing accident. It happened when I sit on my fren's motor for less than 5 seconds and she crashed on the nearby motor due to some nervous mishandling. No injury, nothing scary. Just that I feel kinda funny cuz I ngam ngam sit on the motor for few seconds and wasn't ready for anything and BUMP!!! It's still kinda funny when I think bout it.
Second, would be the MAYBE haunted beach. One of my fren heard a girl crying during midnight 1am on the beach. Didn't see anything and never wish to. But we really got freaked out when we heard bout what she said when we talked bout it later in a mamak, cuz only she and her fren heard that sound.
Somehow, I don't really like Pangkor Island. It's way too developed and lost its neutral tropical island feel. There are always shops, houses, and vehicles everywhere, but with all this, I must admit it is very convenient to move around and explore the island on ur own if you want.
Hope there are more trips with my usual gang.

No comments:
Post a Comment