Sunday, May 20, 2007

Manchester United "Double"??

All hail the champ!
Barclays Premiership 2006/2007 Champion

Yeah!! I am so so happy when I saw Chelsea only managed a draw with Arsenal! Manchester United has been very good and consistent this season. Ronaldo, Rooney, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Vidic have all performed very well this season.

Ronaldo, in particular scored some crucial goals and provided 20 or more assists in the campaign. He was selected as Player of the Season, a remarkable achievement considering the abuse he had when he returned after World Cup 2006. Let's hope he still had this kind of form for the next season!





What else can I say other than "Congratulations to Chelsea"?

A equally matching game, with both sides playing very well but somehow MU lost da cutting edge in attack, and Ronaldo can't perform well in big stage. Mayb too much pressure on him and heavily marked. I really hope he can find back his form asap.

Chelsea wasn't too bad either, and their goal was a good demonstation of decisive and quick thinking attacking play.

It's really sad to lose the game in da last 5 mins, especially MU play so well during da game.

Don't get too upset! We still had our Premiership Champions trophy to celebrate!

No comments: