“Two there should be; no more, no less.
One to embody the power, the other to crave it.”
–Darth Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith
I went MPH last saturday to look for the book "Star Wars: Republic Commando: Hard Contact". I couldn't find it but instead I found an interesting book, "Path of Destruction: A Novel of the Old Republic (Star Wars: Darth Bane)". I thought, why not give it a try, it might be good.
In case you don't know, I am quite a fan in Star Wars universe, especially during the Old Republic and Clone Wars era. The name Darth Bane might not mean much for many people, but as a Star Wars fan, you will know that he is the one that starts the Rule of Two, a master and an apprentice, which ultimately leads to the victory of Darth Sidious (Chancellor Palpatine) and Darth Vader over the Republic.
After I finished the book, I learned a lot more about the Sith teachings of the old. Although Sith teachings was a bit evil, its closer to human nature.
Star Wars fans should definitely try this out.

1 comment:
u know wat is the exam format?
Post a Comment