Yeah!! From today onwards I'm gonna shift from using Windows Media Player to iTunes.
No, no, I din buy a IPOD, I am not that rich, juz that i am sick of Windows Media Player's library management, not that user friendly, and the album art really messes everything up!!
Googled a while and found that iTunes looked quite attractive, and library management appears lot better than WMP.
Downloaded and thought "why not give it a try". WOW!! Its a lot better than I thought, especially the album view, its so dam cool!!
There is also a Smart Playlist, which you can specify the conditions such as artist name, album name, etc and it will auto-generate a playlist for you, and also auto-update all the time.
But somehow it kinda lag when it's changing to next track. This lag is da reason I cant use it while dota-ing. Sigh..
Anyway, dis is a really good media player, with a nice interface and wonderful library management.
No, no, I din buy a IPOD, I am not that rich, juz that i am sick of Windows Media Player's library management, not that user friendly, and the album art really messes everything up!!
Googled a while and found that iTunes looked quite attractive, and library management appears lot better than WMP.
Downloaded and thought "why not give it a try". WOW!! Its a lot better than I thought, especially the album view, its so dam cool!!
There is also a Smart Playlist, which you can specify the conditions such as artist name, album name, etc and it will auto-generate a playlist for you, and also auto-update all the time.
But somehow it kinda lag when it's changing to next track. This lag is da reason I cant use it while dota-ing. Sigh..
Anyway, dis is a really good media player, with a nice interface and wonderful library management.

No comments:
Post a Comment