Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Heaven after Hell

Heaven right after Hell !!!

Hell refers to my final exam, which is scheduled on the week of 21st May. I dunno how I gonna die for this maths test. I think I am doomed to fail in most of da maths test. Sighhhhh... Worst of all, its on the first day of exam :(

The last test will be on Friday, 25th. Right after that, its absolute heaven time!

I am going to Pangkor on saturday morning! YAY!!!!

3 days 2 night trip shud b well enough for me. Hope I can have a really nice time out there.

The members are the usual gang (the gang from Melaka A Famosa Resort) + 2 more ppl. 1 is my fren's gf and another 1 is well, no comments, i dun wanna talk bout him :D

I have been kinda inactive on blogging recently. Guess I am not a nice blogger anyway. I suck in expressing myself using words. Well, or I shud say I suck in expressing myself :D

Thats all. See you guys! And please wish me luck for the exam.. LOL

2 comments:

heatherism said...

all the best in your exam. just do your best. failing in exam doesn't mean failing in life. what you learn in college is not applicable to the society most of the time.
study smart and live smart

Travis said...

wow so meaningful :D thanks..