Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Crusade has begun!!

After delaying for almost a year, World of Warcraft finally released its first expansion, The Burning Crusade!!! I used to be damn addicted to this game, as with other 8 million people around the world, and the figure will keep increasing for many years to come.

Back to me, I quit dis game a few months ago due to financial problem, as it requires RM60 a month to play, which I think is really worth it but too bad I really can't afford it, I am just a student!!

Many people always ask me "Are you out of your mind? You pay RM60 a month just for gaming?" These are definitely people that never tried World of Warcraft. I am not really good at writing stuff, so I can't tell you why there are 8 million people playing this game around the world, but this person here wrote something nice. He basically talked about what I felt bout this game.

You guys should check it out HERE

The Burning Crusade really gives me an urge to go and buy the game. Blood Elf and Draenei is so damn cool. Surely I will continue playing this game, mayb when I learn to earn money myself.

FOR THE HORDE!! (I used to be an undead mage!!)

No comments: