Look at my last post, it's written more than a month ago. I've been so busy wit FYP lately. I miss my blog! :(
Nothing much going on around me recently except the opposition's "victory" in the election! I guess many blogs out there have cover it up pretty well for u guys right. So, with my limited English n political knowledge, I have decided not to blog bout it. Instead, I will read their blogs more, and I suggest you guys do the same as well. Too many people out there don't know what's going on with Malaysia's politics and our "beloved" Abdullah (GOOD JOB COVERING UP!). I have full confidence that the opposition can show what they're capable of with the talents at their hand.
I've watched a couple of Ridley Scott's movies recently: Black Hawk Down, Kingdom of Heaven and Gladiator. Breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking. I love Black Hawk Down a lot!! I like war films anyway. He is really a master of film making and fully deserve an Oscar! Kingdom of Heaven is much better in the Director's Cut with 45 minutes more of deleted scenes!! The original release was kinda crap anyway. Gladiator, well, everybody loves Gladiator. Now I guess I have to finish American Gangster as well.
I also watched 2 of Ang Lee's films: Hulk and Brokeback Mountain. Hulk is good, but not the way people want it. I watched half of Brokeback Mountain in class, and scares the shit out of my friends. Tons of questions asking why am I watching a gay film, but still, I like it a lot. The last scene is really the best of the film when Heath Ledger looks at the shirt and cry. His acting was excellent and too bad he passed away at such a young age. JOKER JOKER JOKER!!!
I've got tons of movies waiting to be watched: Taxi Driver, Unforgiven, Once Upon A Time in the West, Back to the Future, Primal Fear, Reservoir Dogs, and a couple more. My top priority would be Taxi Driver and Unforgiven. Gotta watch them when I got the time. Too busy recently :(
Manchester United have been very impressive so far. I've got full confidence in them winning the Premier League this season. Ronaldo has been superb and performs even better than last season. He just can't stop scoring and his goals tally is really crazy for a winger.
I guess that's all. I'll be blogging lesser and lesser. Who reads anyway! LOL! FYP is really killing us with all the midpoint n end of semester interview coming up. Not to forget our module assignments as well. DAMN!! FINAL YEAR SUX!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Another 1 Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment