Happy New Year 2008!! Better late than never. This is not going to be a happy year for me because of my Final Year Project(FYP). It could be the worst year in my life. Let's hope it's not gonna be that way. By the way, I am gonna be 21!! Long way to go though.
Alright, enough crap. Let's take a look at the movies I am looking forward to for 2008. Tons of good movies are waiting for me!!
- The Dark Knight is coming!!!! It's going to be the movie I want to watch the most for 2008. The recent trailer especially Joker totally rocks!! It can show how insane Joker is just by the look of it.
- Iron Man is going on big screen!!! Let's hope it won't be as crap as Ghost Rider and Spiderman 3. I am kinda disappointed with Marvel movies since Ghost Rider and Spiderman 3. Nevertheless, it's Iron Man!!
- Wall-E!! Pixar's new animation is coming during summer. The little robot is so damn cute. I love Pixar and will surely go to cinema for this.
- Bond 22!! Daniel Craig is back with the new Bond, 22nd in the series. Hope for a Bond girl as good as Eva Green. LOL!!!
- John Rambo!! Sylvester Stallone as John Rambo, enough said!
- The Incredible Hulk!! A reboot of Hulk franchise. THE BIG GREEN MONSTERRRR!!!
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian will come to cinema during summer as well. I'm not a big fan of the series, but the recent trailer shows a darker and more savage Narnia. I hope it will be better than the first Narnia.
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army joins summer movies too. It's from the same director as Pan's Labyrinth, one of my favourite movies. If he can make this film better than its prequel and add a bit of Pan's Labyrinth in it, I will like it.
- Speed Racer, from the Matrix directors, The Wachowski Brothers. I am confident that they can pull out something great.
- The Happening, from M. Night Shyamalan, the director of The Sixth Sense, one of my all time favourite movies. The story about something that's gonna wipe out humanity always attracts me. LOL! Confident in him as well.
- The Box, from Richard Kelly, the director of Donnie Darko, also one of my all time favourite.
- Curious Case of Benjamin Button, from David Fincher, the director of Se7en, Fight Club and Zodiac, all of them the best movies I ever watched. Tells the story of Benjamin Button, a man who starts aging backwards with bizarre consequences. A very interesting story indeed.
There goes the list. Iron Man and Hulk go into the list with only 1 reason, Marvel Heroes!! I love Marvel stuff!! I don't know much about some of the movies, but I am confident in the directors. No matter what, The Dark Knight will be No. 1 in the list!! YAY!!!! WHY SO SERIOUS??????????????

5 comments:
gay, batman and hellboy not marvel lo...
only ironman and incredible hulk is marvel.
speed racer oso not marvel.
gay...
no la, wat i mean is that if those 2 movies are not marvel, i wont care oso.. lol
ya.. alot of interesting movies coming soon for 2008. I'm don't have much confidance on Iron Man movie coz i not really like the trailer.. not impressive enough..
The last part of the trailer shows Iron Man flying to the sky looks like Utraman =.=" .. hope that the movie won't dissapoint us.
Come on, how can u miss out CJ7 in the list .. stephen chow man... :P
4,9,10,11 thrills me ! got plenty more like the coen bro also got new film - burn after reading
another one is jumper, u not keen ? tot is yr cup of tea...
wow..somebody is going to be 21 loh...da goh chai...!!!sang sang xing xing lah
Post a Comment