
Yay, finally I get to watch Fantastic Four!! Actually I only wanted to watch Jessica Alba and Silver Surfer.
Why Jessica Alba? paham paham la..
As for Silver Surfer, is cuz he looks super cool on da trailer..
But it ended up as a very short and average Marvel film. The film lasts for only 1 hour 30 minutes. I hope they got to explain more bout Silver Surfer and Dr Doom. Again, Jessica Alba is a "VASE". Sigh...
WHY is Doctor Doom so "beh"? I thought he is a "SUPERVILLAIN" in the comic, with an arsenal of weaponry and super high tech armor? But he looks so powerless in the film and has to rely on Silver Surfer's board to get power.
Nonetheless, the special effects and Silver Surfer outlook is very very impressive. I hope they can expand a little more on the story.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Fantastic Four / Fantastic Alba?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment