Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Beast runs wild


Liverpool 3 - 6 Arsenal

What a stunning result!! 9 goals in 1 match.. totally STUNNING!!!

Soccernet headlines -- "The Beast runs wild", quite true, but in my opinion, Aliadiere was the one tat steals da show. His speed n pace caused most of da trouble to Liverpool's defence. For me, Baptista could be da man of da match, but Aliadiere was just slightly better than him.

Baptista's free kick and his 3rd goal, a long shot, both were very well struck, and i was like "WTF, Arsenal scores again? SHIT!!" LOL

Liverpool's defence and goalkeeping were very poor, they could have conceded 7 goals if not for Baptista's penalty miss. I got no idea why Paleta can fall so easily, and he cant win headers!!

What was quite surprising, was tat Arsenal's youngsters perform way better than my expectation. Too bad Walcott din perform very well.

Its a very entertaining game, but I expected a very competitive game. Look at da result, can't really believe it!

YES, I ADMIT I AM ANTI-ARSENAL!!!! Cheers for Manchester United~~~

No comments: